04.05.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Francesco Toso

Photo made available by the singer
Hi. my name is Francesco Toso. I am baritone. I were born in Rovigo. I am qualified in clarinet and lyric song. I have studied with the soprano Mara Zampieri, with the legendary bass-baritone Tom Krause in Salzburg and now I study with the great baritone Bruno Praticò. 
I sing above all the bright repertoire (Rossini, Donizetti especially) and the French work. 
I have decided to enroll me in the contest Gabor because it is a very important contest and organized well. my grandfather was Austrian, I know well the austria and I have many friends that live us.I have won the international contest Antonio Salieri and Concorso Bellini in Paris.

Francesco Toso, Baritone, Italy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen