11.03.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Víctor Jiménez Día

Photo made available by the singer
Hi everyone! My name is Víctor Jiménez Díaz and I am a 25 years old Spanish countertenor.

A great friend recommended me to take part on this contest because it can be a great opportunity for my career, to present my art to this prestigious international jury and also to present myself to the international audience. So here we are!

I hope to contribute with my work to this fascinating profession because music is one of the most important things in my life and I have the necessity to offer my singing to the great composers and make come alive his works for today’s public.

I hope to learn and enjoy a lot with this experience and I’m sending to all of you a big and strong hug from Barcelona. Toi toi toi and see you soon!!

Víctor Jiménez Díaz, countertenor, Spain

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen