16.02.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Jonathan Winel

photo made available by the singer
I am a New York City born tenor who was fortunate to be brought up by parents who loved the arts. At the early age of 8, I was taken to operas, Broadway shows and museums. My love for singing grew to the point where I knew I wanted a career in opera.

Having just moved to Berlin in September, 2013, being part of such a prestigious competition as the Belvedere Singing Competition, gives me the opportunity to gain exposure in other parts of Europe and around the world.

My greatest desires are to spend life with my beautiful wife, mezzo soprano, Ayse Ozkan, to have an international opera career as a leading tenor and to share music with the world.

Jonathan Winell, Tenor, New York City

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen