14.02.14

#Belvedere2014 - Participants in the spotlight: Jie Yin

photo made available by the singer
I am a Chinese tenor from Beijing who is currently living in Tallinn, Estonia.

My Tweet: “To make art living, we must live artfully, and that is what I am doing everyday.”

The International Hans Gabor Belvedere Singing Competition is one of the most important events for opera singers, coaches, directors, agencies and etc., therefore, it would be more than perfect to be able to perform on this very stage.

In more than 3 decades, The International Hans Gabor Belvedere Singing Competition has become a standard of opera singers, thus one of the most important reasons for me to participate at the competition is its artistic level, it is a testing stone for singers to understand their pros and cons, and another main reason is because of its international influences in opera world, all the participants will be able to present themselves in front of the distinguish jury members and international observing agencies who/which will be seeking for new and young talents who have not yet started their careers, that is insanely amazing chance for us.

Desires in both life and career: Here I would like to use a line of Floris Tosca’s aria Vissi d'arte, vissi d’amore. 
Perhaps it is a bit hard to believe, but I have never had a girlfriend in my life yet, so my most desire of my life is to meet her soon, maybe in Dusseldorf in this summer... :-)

My career has always been at the top of my life list, it is not a job, it is not a hobby, since many years ago, it has become part of my pesonal life, therefore I would not like to apart it from my life actually, however, I really hope that I can start my career soon, because my ardent desire for music wishes to share. God gave each one of us an unique gift, and the reason is to let us share with each other instead of keeping and holding it for our own.
 
Best wishes,
Jie Yin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen